Master BUILD is a professional construction company with a good reputation, being active in the field of industrial and civil works since 2005. Our team prides itself on its expertise and skills, providing customized services to a wide range of industrial, commercial, residential and renovation projects.
Our services in construction include:
- General Contracting;
- Design, consulting, project management;
- Execution and mounting of steel structures;
- Roofing and facade integrated systems using: sandwich panels, facade cassettes, sinus boards, corrugated sheets, mineral wool, waterproofing membranes (bitumen, PVC, TPO, EPDM, liquid) etc;
- Production of secondary steel structure profiles (thin-walled profiled metal sections cold: Z, C, U, Σ);
- Circular ventilation ducts;
- Plasma cutting, punching and various industrial metal sheet works;
- Earthworks, foundations, screeds and floors;
- Aluminium carpentry;
- Residential roofing: flat sheet, metal tiles, stone coated tiles, ceramic tiles and more others;
- Special constructions for photovoltaic parks.
Master Build has been certified according to some of the most reputable quality, environment and safety standards – ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and it possesses technically qualified personnel and the required logistics to carry its activity.
ISO 14001 - Environmental management
ISO 14001:2015 sets out the criteria for an environmental management system. It maps out the specific framework that MASTER Build follows to set up an effective environmental management system. Using ISO 14001:2015, MASTER Build provides assurance both to company management and employees as well as to external stakeholders that environmental impact of its entire activity is being measured and improved.
OHSAS 18001 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System
BS OHSAS 18001 is a framework for an occupational health and safety (OHS) management system and is a part of the OHSAS 18000 series of standards. Its implementation has allowed MASTER Build put in place the policies, procedures and controls needed for our company to achieve the best possible working conditions and workplace health and safety, aligned to best practices acknowledged internationally.
ISO 9001 – Quality Management
ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system. To date, there are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. Using ISO 9001:2015, MASTER Build ensures that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings multiple business benefits.
SME - Romania
Excellent SME Certificate, issued by The Bucharest Chamber of Commerce and Industry, in cooperation with Coface Romania, represents an ideal solution for Master Build that brings opportunities regarding advertising and business development.