Facades - specialized contractor
The facade is the business card of a building, with significant role not only on aesthetics and architecture, but also in terms of energy efficiency and protection of the building as a whole.
Therefore, Master Build designs, delivers and assembles all the elements necessary for a modern building facade, using quality materials and modern methods of facades assembly.
Master Build has as a extensive experience, installing more than 95,000 square meters of facades in 10 years of activity.
Sandwich panels facade system
Sandwich panels can be used in the various types of construction of: industrial buildings, warehouses and steel structure halls and apartment buildings.
You can choose, depending on your needs, from a wide range of profiles and colours for all type of panels.
As a general contractor or specialized contractor Master Build participated in these emblematic projects such as: IKEA store in Bucharest; Baneasa bread factory in Bucharest; Danone plant, cold storage and office building in Bucharest; Neolife oncology clinic in Bucharest; Scania office building, warehouse and garage in Bacau; Green Court office buildings complex in Bucharest and much more.
- High thermal insulation
- Fire resistant
- Quick and easy installation
Ventilated facades with sinus boards or corrugated sheets and facade cassettes
A ventilated façade is a facade in which one of the components is provided with a air “blade” system for natural ventilation. Air sheet is placed between the outer face of the insulating layer and the inner face of the construction element, located between the layer of ventilated air and the outside atmosphere.
Master Build execute ventilated façade systems made with different types of finishes such as sinus board, corrugated sheets, and facade cassettes.
- Sinus board is used both in new buildings and renovating existing ones. This product provides architects and designers with numerous advantageous solutions for walls and roofs. Sinus boards can be pre-painted steel or, on request, Aluminium.
- Corrugated sheet elements are used as areas closures for both outside and inside; sheeting is produced from steel sheets, galvanized on both sides and protected with polyester, in a wide range of colors.
- Facade cassettes are a viable technical solution, providing an aesthetically pleasing building. These products are successfully used in various types of construction buildings such as warehouses, halls, commercial or other special construction projects.
As a general or specialized contractor, Master Build participated in many reference projects such as: “Progresul” Market in Bucharest, Honeywell factory in Ploiesti; Scania office, warehouse and workshop Bacau; Emerson factory and offices in Oradea; Green Court office complex in Bucharest; Iris Shopping Center Gallery in Bucharest (extension for Auchan Titan) and more.
- Ensure the sustainability of the building
- Maintenance costs are reduced
- Increased thermal efficiency
- Protects the building against humidity
- Ensure a healthy environment inside the building
- Reduces mold growth
- Easy and fast assembly
- Low maintenance costs
- Thermal insulation of walls
- Low weight and high load capacity
- Increased strength
Decorative plaster facade System
Decorative plaster has an important role both in construction and aesthetics as well as in protection against environmental factors of a building
Decorative plaster can be applied over normal plaster or insulation plaster finished with mortar (tinci) but most often is associated with insulation systems.
As a general or specialized contracto Master Build participated in these reference projects such as Mc Donald's Brasov, Branesti House.
- Long life
- Easy implementation and maintenance
- High coverage
- Let walls breathe / prevents water penetration
- No toxic or pollutant materials are used
- UV resistant, retains color for a long time
Curtain facade systems and aluminium or PVC carpentry
Self supporting Aluminium and glass facades with phonic- and thermo-insulating properties are usually called "curtain walls"; there are used in both vertical, horizontal, positive or negative slope, and for roofs (skylights, domes).
Curtain walls are an easy way to "dress in glass" a building. In the “curtain wall” systems can be integrated aluminium or PVC windows or doors in a variety of colors and finishes.
As a general contractor or specialised contractor, Master Build participated in these reference projects: Green Court office complex in Bucharest; Emerson factory and offices in Oradea, etc.
- Thermal insulation
- Beautiful design and aesthetic solutions customized
- Resistance to environmental factors